God's Way Christian Fellowship Forum
Gods Way Christian Forum. A place to be 'refreshed and built up in the Lord Jesus'. Where Christian 'Believers' can fellowship together to talk, discuss, enjoy, pray for others and give testimonies, chat. For Christian adults and unbelievers seeking salvation and encouragements found in the word of God.
Gods Way Christian Fellowship Forum (GWCFF) is only for adults and mature,young and teen christians.
Gods Way Christian Forum. A place to be 'refreshed and built up in the Lord Jesus'. Where Christian 'Believers' can fellowship together to talk, discuss, enjoy, pray for others and give testimonies, chat. For Christian adults and unbelievers seeking salvation and encouragements found in the word of God.
Gods Way Christian Fellowship Forum (GWCFF) is only for adults and mature,young and teen christians.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

God's Way Christian Forum. A place to be 'refreshed and built up in the Lord Jesus'. Where Christian 'Believers' can fellowship together to talk, discuss, enjoy, pray for others and give testimonies, chat.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Search Bible Gateway
Lookup a word or passage in the Bible

BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page
Latest topics
»  How To Be Filled With The Holy Spirit With The Evidence Of Speaking In Tongues.
"Working with Angels is Not the Same as Worshipping Angels" EmptyThu Oct 28, 2021 8:37 pm by Camille

» The Lord is faithful and He will do what He has promised to do.
"Working with Angels is Not the Same as Worshipping Angels" EmptySun May 31, 2020 3:48 pm by Ingrid's Memory

»  Even the struggles that are hidden in our hearts are open and visible to Him.
"Working with Angels is Not the Same as Worshipping Angels" EmptySat May 30, 2020 3:42 pm by Ingrid's Memory

»  If the Lord knows each star in space. He certainly knows your name.
"Working with Angels is Not the Same as Worshipping Angels" EmptyFri May 29, 2020 3:25 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» In fact, He goes ahead of us, to make this light and opportunity a reality.
"Working with Angels is Not the Same as Worshipping Angels" EmptyThu May 28, 2020 3:51 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» HE has got you in His hands, and you can rest in this knowledge.
"Working with Angels is Not the Same as Worshipping Angels" EmptyWed May 27, 2020 3:40 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» He watches over you, wherever you go.
"Working with Angels is Not the Same as Worshipping Angels" EmptyTue May 26, 2020 4:34 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» The Lord wants to bless our coming in and our going out.
"Working with Angels is Not the Same as Worshipping Angels" EmptyMon May 25, 2020 3:07 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» He is YOUR Lord and God, so rest in Him.
"Working with Angels is Not the Same as Worshipping Angels" EmptySun May 24, 2020 2:46 pm by Ingrid's Memory

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Most active topic starters
Camille
"Working with Angels is Not the Same as Worshipping Angels" Vote_lcap"Working with Angels is Not the Same as Worshipping Angels" Voting_bar"Working with Angels is Not the Same as Worshipping Angels" Vote_rcap 
Ingrid's Memory
"Working with Angels is Not the Same as Worshipping Angels" Vote_lcap"Working with Angels is Not the Same as Worshipping Angels" Voting_bar"Working with Angels is Not the Same as Worshipping Angels" Vote_rcap 
Godslove17
clark thompson
kellyniles
Angel Bells
Admin
newnature
WhiteHorse79
TheKanonHara
Do God's Work and all Your Needs will be Met
"Working with Angels is Not the Same as Worshipping Angels" EmptyFri May 23, 2014 12:22 am by Camille
God always provides for our needs according to His riches in glory through Christ Jesus.

Philippians 4:19

As long as we are doing the work of the Lord God will always meet our needs. As long as we are pointing others to God, He will always see that you have plenty.

Do the work of the Lord share what you know from the bible and share your testimony of how you were healed or set free and God …

Comments: 2
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of God's Way Christian Fellowship Forum on your social bookmarking website
Similar topics
Most Viewed Topics
HOW DEMONIC SPIRITS ATTACK PROPHETS
Gods Way Christian Fellowship Forum
Do God's Work and all Your Needs will be Met
Prayers for you from a man of God on YouTube Apostle Tim
The Armour of God - My Daily Strength in The Lord
More Salvation Prayers
Love Is Patient, Love Is Kind 1 Corinthians 13:4-8
What Occurs When You Plead The Blood of Jesus-Pst.D.K Olukoya
Prophecy: Donald Trump Shall Become the Trumpet by JEREMIAH JOHNSON
23 Declarations To Help Defeat Strongholds Of The Mind By Rebecca Greenwood
Most active topics
Using the Pulpit In Other Church Areas
Gods Way Christian Fellowship Forum
God's Way Poem written by a member
The Holy Spirit: Author of Scripture
Friend Erica
The Cleaning Woman
Please pray for these Kids to be found alive
Pray for my Uncle Hank
Rules from God
What does the Lords Prayer mean ?

"Working with Angels is Not the Same as Worshipping Angels"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Camille
Admin
Admin
Camille

"Working with Angels is Not the Same as Worshipping Angels" Empty
PostSubject: "Working with Angels is Not the Same as Worshipping Angels"   "Working with Angels is Not the Same as Worshipping Angels" EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 4:14 pm

"Working with Angels is Not the Same as Worshipping Angels" Jennifer_Eivaz_500px

Jennifer Eivaz, Turlock, CA

While ministering at the Greater Chicago Church in the Oak Park area, a whole new world opened to me. Pastors Ian and Rachel Carroll had asked me to do a seminar on prayer. As I shared about God's desire to pour out His Spirit on Chicago, the room's atmosphere changed. A band of angels came in and their presence stopped everything else from happening. They were all shapes and sizes, very eager and lively. I waited for them to settle down, but they never did. Angels carry the glory of God, and the glory began to fall in the room. The glory caused an eruption of uncontrolled laughter by the attendees and myself. I call this kind of laughter "inexpressible and glorious joy (1 Peter 1:Cool."

After the service ended, I asked Ian about this activity and he said it was a regular occurrence with guest speakers. He explained to me, "These angels are on assignment for Chicago." He further clarified that the angels would show up at these meetings activating around certain phrases related to their mission. What stirred them, he said, would be phrases such as "revival" or "outpouring" or "Chicago." (Photo by Lillis Boyer "Under His Pinions, The Secret Place" via elijahshopper.com)

The following morning, I woke up and angels were all around me. They were just as excited as the night before, but I discerned we were not on the same page (1 Corinthians 12:10). I knew from the Lord, I was there to put the sustaining word into this Church. Greater Chicago Church needed my story and principles to aid them through future obstacles. I asked for the angels help to accomplish what the Lord wanted to do there.

Their presence was definitely there as I spoke that day and the next, and we were now in sync. They would get active during the right times, even provide miraculous signs, but allowed me to retain the lead. For example, as I prayed for the group to receive an anointing to see into the spirit realm (2 Kings 6:17), one woman received even more than that! She was healed instantly of nearsightedness and no longer needed her glasses. This miracle raised the faith level of the room to receive the anointing for spiritual sight.

Some might not understand us working with and even giving some requests or direction to angels, and might call that quenching the Spirit, but it's really connected to our priestly and kingly roles on earth (Revelation 5:10). Angels are not on their own charge. They are assigned to serve humans and not the other way around (Hebrews 1:14). Angels remain mighty and powerful by nature, but we are still earth's leaders (Psalm 115:16).

I've heard and read much council from Christian leaders to not worship angels. This of course is good counsel. The instruction to not worship angels, however, is often misheard as "don't work with angels" and "don't talk to them." Angels are not off-limits to us and we can work with them within Biblical boundaries:

1. You Can Ask the Father to Send His Angels

Judas had just betrayed Jesus. As the officers came to arrest Him, Peter drew his sword and cut off the ear of the High Priest's servant. Jesus healed the man's ear and then rebuked Peter. He said, "Do you think I cannot call on My Father, and He will at once put at My disposal more than twelve legions of angels?" (Matthew 26:53). This is one of those passages that is not direct instruction, but provides insight into things we can ask our Heavenly Father. (Photo by Marybeth Stafford "Fear Not" via elijahshopper.com)

Jesus could ask for armies of angels to assist Him if needed. If He could ask for angels, then we can too. We can ask the Father to send them on assignment for things we know they already do: to protect, to fight, to guide, to provide, etc. Regardless, Jesus did not ask for the angels that day because it was not the will of His Father to be saved from the Cross. Asking the Father for angels then needs to be aligned to the Word of God and the will of God.

2. Angels Will Carry Out Their Assignments, But the Details Can Be Negotiated

During his residency in Sodom and Gomorrah, Lot had received two angels into his home (see Genesis 19). The angels had come on assignment from God to rescue Lot and his family before He destroyed the city for its abominable wickedness. The angels gave Lot specific instructions, "Flee for your lives! Don't look back, and don't stop anywhere in the plain! Flee to the mountains or you will be swept away!" (Genesis 19:17).

ElijahList Prophetic Resources

Lot had a different idea, however. "I can't flee to the mountains," he said. "Look, here is a town near enough to run to, and it is small. Let me flee to it..." (Genesis 19:19-20). Lot understood that staying in Sodom and Gomorrah was not an option. He did perceive that his destination was negotiable, and the angels accepted Lot's change of plans.

3. You Have Authority to "Loose" the Angels

Jesus gave us the keys of the Kingdom of Heaven, keys meaning authority. He said, "I will give you the keys of the Kingdom of Heaven; whatever you bind on earth will be bound in Heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in Heaven" (Matthew 16:19). Many of us understand this to mean we are to "bind" the devil and his demons. To bind something means to "tie it up" and we accomplish that by making a specific command with our words (see Mark 11:23-24). (Photo by Lillis Boyer "Priestly Anointing Key" via elijahshopper.com)

At the same time, Jesus also gave us the power to "loose" something. What then do we have the power to loose? We have the power to loose angels. We loose the angels the same way we bind demons, by using our words.

We are charged with making known the will of God in the presence of the angels (Ephesians 3:10). Angels also listen for and obey the word of the Lord (Psalm 103:20). The Word of the Lord comes from Jesus Himself in Heaven, or through His Church on earth in the form of a prophetic word. Our prophetic words are heard and observed by angels and will put them on assignment. We see this in the life of King David. He makes a command not only to all of creation, but also to the angels to "Praise the Lord (Psalm 148:1-2)." Jacob wrestled with the angel all night and refused to let the angel go. Jacob made his command, "I will not let you go until you bless me" (Genesis 32:26).

During my first pregnancy, I became very ill in the middle of the night and couldn't hold anything down. An angel appeared and I said, "Lay your hand on my stomach and I will be healed." The angel did exactly that and I was instantly well. Just like there are demons that afflict us with sickness (see Luke 13:10-17), there will also be angels that act as healing agents to us. At the end of the day, however, all healing comes from God and we are to credit Him for it.

4. Angels Will Not Depart From the Word of God

When working with angels, understand that they strictly uphold the Word of God. To not do so would be rebellion with severe punishment (Jude 6). For example, Gabriel appeared to Zechariah the priest with a message from God. He told him he would have a son and to name him John. Zechariah did not believe the angel and when he voiced his unbelief, Gabriel issued a temporary penalty. Zechariah could not physically speak until the birth of his son John, just as the angel foretold (see Luke 1). (Photo by Jennifer Page "Warrior Angel" via elijahshopper.com)

Jesus exhorts us and solemnly warns us in regards to the angels. "I tell you, whoever publicly acknowledges Me before others, the Son of Man will also acknowledge before the angels of God. But whoever disowns Me before others will be disowned before the angels of God" (Luke 12:8-9). He's saying that if we deny Him, if we deny His Word (which is the same as denying Him), the angels will not work with us.

Instead we need to be like Mary. When Gabriel appeared to her to announce she would become pregnant and give birth to the Son of God, she responded well. "I am the Lord's servant," Mary answered. "May your word to me be fulfilled" (Luke 1:38).

Working with angels within Biblical parameters is not the same as worshipping angels or praying to angels. They are here to help. We can now be more intentional with angels knowing we will not deny God His glory when we do.

Jennifer Eivaz, Executive Pastor
Harvest Christian Center, Turlock, CA
Email: Asst2jeneivaz@harvestturlock.org

Jennifer Eivaz is a vibrant minister and international conference speaker who carries the wisdom and fire of the Holy Spirit. She presently serves as an Executive Pastor with Harvest Christian Center in Turlock, California, and is focused on raising up a passionate and effective prayer community that is tempered with love and hears the voice of God accurately. Jennifer loves the presence of God and is a prophetic voice to her Church and to others. Her teaching style is authentic and aimed at the heart, having been built on her personal testimony of God's incredible goodness and miraculous display in her life and in the life of her Church. Jennifer is a graduate of Oral Roberts University in Tulsa, Oklahoma. She is married to HCC's Senior Pastor, Ron Eivaz, and they have two wonderful children. She has written a book called The Intercessor's Handbook.

To subscribe to The Elijah List go to:
http://elijahlist.com/subscribe

ElijahList Prophetic Resources

Jennifer Eivaz's Itinerary:

Note: Events are subject to change at the ministry's discretion. We suggest you always check first with the event contact listed here and/or directly visit their website for latest updates on each event.

October 23-24, 2015
Advanced Prophetic Institute
Harvest Christian Center
130 3rd Street, Turlock, CA 95380

December 2-4, 2015
The LIFT Conference for Women
Harvest Christian Center
130 3rd Street, Turlock, CA 95380
Back to top Go down
http://sowthepower.blogspot.com/

Page 1 of 1