God's Way Christian Fellowship Forum
Gods Way Christian Forum. A place to be 'refreshed and built up in the Lord Jesus'. Where Christian 'Believers' can fellowship together to talk, discuss, enjoy, pray for others and give testimonies, chat. For Christian adults and unbelievers seeking salvation and encouragements found in the word of God.
Gods Way Christian Fellowship Forum (GWCFF) is only for adults and mature,young and teen christians.
Gods Way Christian Forum. A place to be 'refreshed and built up in the Lord Jesus'. Where Christian 'Believers' can fellowship together to talk, discuss, enjoy, pray for others and give testimonies, chat. For Christian adults and unbelievers seeking salvation and encouragements found in the word of God.
Gods Way Christian Fellowship Forum (GWCFF) is only for adults and mature,young and teen christians.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

God's Way Christian Forum. A place to be 'refreshed and built up in the Lord Jesus'. Where Christian 'Believers' can fellowship together to talk, discuss, enjoy, pray for others and give testimonies, chat.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Search Bible Gateway
Lookup a word or passage in the Bible

BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page
Latest topics
»  How To Be Filled With The Holy Spirit With The Evidence Of Speaking In Tongues.
Parents Need to be Aware of Dangerous New Social Media Craze among Kids EmptyThu Oct 28, 2021 8:37 pm by Camille

» The Lord is faithful and He will do what He has promised to do.
Parents Need to be Aware of Dangerous New Social Media Craze among Kids EmptySun May 31, 2020 3:48 pm by Ingrid's Memory

»  Even the struggles that are hidden in our hearts are open and visible to Him.
Parents Need to be Aware of Dangerous New Social Media Craze among Kids EmptySat May 30, 2020 3:42 pm by Ingrid's Memory

»  If the Lord knows each star in space. He certainly knows your name.
Parents Need to be Aware of Dangerous New Social Media Craze among Kids EmptyFri May 29, 2020 3:25 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» In fact, He goes ahead of us, to make this light and opportunity a reality.
Parents Need to be Aware of Dangerous New Social Media Craze among Kids EmptyThu May 28, 2020 3:51 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» HE has got you in His hands, and you can rest in this knowledge.
Parents Need to be Aware of Dangerous New Social Media Craze among Kids EmptyWed May 27, 2020 3:40 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» He watches over you, wherever you go.
Parents Need to be Aware of Dangerous New Social Media Craze among Kids EmptyTue May 26, 2020 4:34 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» The Lord wants to bless our coming in and our going out.
Parents Need to be Aware of Dangerous New Social Media Craze among Kids EmptyMon May 25, 2020 3:07 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» He is YOUR Lord and God, so rest in Him.
Parents Need to be Aware of Dangerous New Social Media Craze among Kids EmptySun May 24, 2020 2:46 pm by Ingrid's Memory

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Most active topic starters
Camille
Parents Need to be Aware of Dangerous New Social Media Craze among Kids Vote_lcapParents Need to be Aware of Dangerous New Social Media Craze among Kids Voting_barParents Need to be Aware of Dangerous New Social Media Craze among Kids Vote_rcap 
Ingrid's Memory
Parents Need to be Aware of Dangerous New Social Media Craze among Kids Vote_lcapParents Need to be Aware of Dangerous New Social Media Craze among Kids Voting_barParents Need to be Aware of Dangerous New Social Media Craze among Kids Vote_rcap 
Godslove17
clark thompson
kellyniles
Angel Bells
Admin
newnature
TheKanonHara
WhiteHorse79
Do God's Work and all Your Needs will be Met
Parents Need to be Aware of Dangerous New Social Media Craze among Kids EmptyFri May 23, 2014 12:22 am by Camille
God always provides for our needs according to His riches in glory through Christ Jesus.

Philippians 4:19

As long as we are doing the work of the Lord God will always meet our needs. As long as we are pointing others to God, He will always see that you have plenty.

Do the work of the Lord share what you know from the bible and share your testimony of how you were healed or set free and God …

Comments: 2
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of God's Way Christian Fellowship Forum on your social bookmarking website
Similar topics
Most Viewed Topics
HOW DEMONIC SPIRITS ATTACK PROPHETS
Gods Way Christian Fellowship Forum
Do God's Work and all Your Needs will be Met
Prayers for you from a man of God on YouTube Apostle Tim
The Armour of God - My Daily Strength in The Lord
More Salvation Prayers
Love Is Patient, Love Is Kind 1 Corinthians 13:4-8
What Occurs When You Plead The Blood of Jesus-Pst.D.K Olukoya
Prophecy: Donald Trump Shall Become the Trumpet by JEREMIAH JOHNSON
23 Declarations To Help Defeat Strongholds Of The Mind By Rebecca Greenwood
Most active topics
Using the Pulpit In Other Church Areas
Gods Way Christian Fellowship Forum
God's Way Poem written by a member
The Holy Spirit: Author of Scripture
Friend Erica
The Cleaning Woman
Please pray for these Kids to be found alive
Pray for my Uncle Hank
Rules from God
What does the Lords Prayer mean ?

Parents Need to be Aware of Dangerous New Social Media Craze among Kids

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Camille
Admin
Admin
Camille

Parents Need to be Aware of Dangerous New Social Media Craze among Kids Empty
PostSubject: Parents Need to be Aware of Dangerous New Social Media Craze among Kids   Parents Need to be Aware of Dangerous New Social Media Craze among Kids EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 4:09 pm

News Staff (June 5, 2015)

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places." -Eph.6:12

[CBN News] A new occultic social media trend has gone viral, challenging kids to attempt to summon a demon. (Screengrab via CBN News)

The homemade game is similar to using a Oujia board, and it's called the "Charlie Charlie Challenge."

It involves putting two pencils on a piece of paper in the shape of a cross, and writing the words "yes" and "no" in the boxes outlined by the pencils.

The participants then summon what they say is a Mexican demon called Charlie, attempting to ask him questions for guidance for their lives.

Parents Need to be Aware of Dangerous New Social Media Craze among Kids Badgame2

http://www.cbn.com/cbnnews/us/2015/May/Kids-Summoning-Demon-in-New-Social-Media-Craze/

Kids Summoning Demon in New Social Media Craze

A new occultic social media trend has gone viral, challenging kids to attempt to summon a demon.

The homemade game is similar to using a Oujia board, and it's called the "Charlie Charlie Challenge."

It involves putting two pencils on a piece of paper in the shape of a cross, and writing the words "yes" and "no" in the boxes outlined by the pencils.

The participants then summon what they say is a Mexican demon called Charlie, attempting to ask him questions for guidance for their lives.

**CBN News spoke with Dr. Corne Bekker about the dangers the "Charlie Charlie Challenge." Click play to watch more.

Counter the impact of this demonic craze with the #JesusJesusChallenge. Find out more here.

Some Twitter or Instagram users have said they've come into contact with more than one demon, and experienced other demonic activities such as hearing voices, things being moved, and more.

26 Comment(s)

Most Recent · Earliest · Highest Rated

johnp Jun 6, 2015 at 12:57 pm  

ClintK; It is not the board itself that is dangerous but the activity of calling up dead spirits. Check Deuteronomy 18: 11-13 which speaks of calling up dead spirits. God calls it an abomination! We are to call upon God not spirits. You see when you call up the dead you don't know what you will get.... View More..

Julie Jun 3, 2015 at 12:49 am  

Honestly I agree with what the guy in the video says...but really there is no easy way to tell someone about the spirit world. I'ma Christian myself, and when I was told about Christianity I was about 7 years old, but I had been raised in a church for all my life so I knew what it was. I just didn't understand how to become a Christian. My grandmother told me that I needed to believe in Jesus to get to heaven. It scared me knowing I was going to hell. And that's what we need to be with people, straight up about it. Otherwise they may never make the transition at all. I did it, at a very young age so can other's. I'm now proud of the decision that I made year's ago.

ClintK May 31, 2015 at 4:06 pm  

"I do no for a fact the Oujia board is dangerous." Get real. It's plywood made in China. Please explain how Chinese plywood becomes a vehicle for summoning the minions of evil?

JAN May 30, 2015 at 6:51 pm  

Donald T.....what help have you ever sought from Jesus that He never gave you? Accept him now as the Lord of your life and He who personally came down from the throne of God to be spit on and nailed to a tree so you could live forever with Him in paradise.....if all He ever did was that,wouldn't tha... View More..

enoch May 29, 2015 at 6:10 pm  

What you fail to understand is this demon is a low level demon. The high cast demons are walking around pretending to be men of God. The highest demon king lives in the Vatican and he controls most of the Trinitarian christian world but the people are so deceived they don't realize it.click twice re... View More..

sharon harris May 29, 2015 at 6:04 pm  

I do no for a fact the Oujia board is dangerous. I was afraid to sleep in my bed it was as if a small animal was walking around on my bed there were times it felt like my mattress was being pushed up from underneath in different spots of the mattress. I felt and animal licking my feet and I saw a woman twice my husband also felt the bed movement several times and he had the blanket pull up his legs. When I slept on the sofa I felt the same movements. I was forcefully held down that was twice but many times my forehead was held forcefully in my pillow face up. Getting up was a struggle I was scared to death. I got rid of the oujia board. I came back to God I also hung a Cross at the head of my bed. This stuff is real. I was one who had my doubts until I had a real scare. I did a lot of praying to Jesus.

Maxine Blanchette May 29, 2015 at 6:04 pm  

This is nothing but the trick of the devil. Be watchful for what you let your children play or do.

MaryRose56 May 29, 2015 at 12:29 pm  

my goodness so dangersous wow

MarkA May 28, 2015 at 9:59 pm  

satan surely attacks us at every angle including, and most importantly childen, this great lier has certainly affected my life with his lies. May he satan and those who fell with him be damned to eternal hell as quickly as possible. Sonja you do not understand that evil spirits really do exists..the... View More..

Gerald May 28, 2015 at 4:53 pm  

4ever, here is the definition of demon/devil from the scriptures.
Daemon

the Greek form, rendered "devil" in the Authorized Version of the New Testament. Demons are spoken of as spiritual beings (Matt. 8:16; 10:1; 12:43-45) at enmity with God, and... View More..

aloha May 27, 2015 at 12:32 am  

My kids have told me that there is a challenge going around the web that kids sit in bathtub pour alcohol on them and light it!.....to see who goes into the water first to put it out....satan is working overtime on our kids because he knows his time is almost up.....

Godsgirl May 26, 2015 at 11:23 am  

Parents be aware of what your children are doing on line. This is very dangerous.
Back to top Go down
http://sowthepower.blogspot.com/

Page 1 of 1