God's Way Christian Fellowship Forum
Gods Way Christian Forum. A place to be 'refreshed and built up in the Lord Jesus'. Where Christian 'Believers' can fellowship together to talk, discuss, enjoy, pray for others and give testimonies, chat. For Christian adults and unbelievers seeking salvation and encouragements found in the word of God.
Gods Way Christian Fellowship Forum (GWCFF) is only for adults and mature,young and teen christians.
Gods Way Christian Forum. A place to be 'refreshed and built up in the Lord Jesus'. Where Christian 'Believers' can fellowship together to talk, discuss, enjoy, pray for others and give testimonies, chat. For Christian adults and unbelievers seeking salvation and encouragements found in the word of God.
Gods Way Christian Fellowship Forum (GWCFF) is only for adults and mature,young and teen christians.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

God's Way Christian Forum. A place to be 'refreshed and built up in the Lord Jesus'. Where Christian 'Believers' can fellowship together to talk, discuss, enjoy, pray for others and give testimonies, chat.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Search Bible Gateway
Lookup a word or passage in the Bible

BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page
Latest topics
»  How To Be Filled With The Holy Spirit With The Evidence Of Speaking In Tongues.
TODAY’S BREAD IS NOT FOR TOMORROW  EmptyThu Oct 28, 2021 8:37 pm by Camille

» The Lord is faithful and He will do what He has promised to do.
TODAY’S BREAD IS NOT FOR TOMORROW  EmptySun May 31, 2020 3:48 pm by Ingrid's Memory

»  Even the struggles that are hidden in our hearts are open and visible to Him.
TODAY’S BREAD IS NOT FOR TOMORROW  EmptySat May 30, 2020 3:42 pm by Ingrid's Memory

»  If the Lord knows each star in space. He certainly knows your name.
TODAY’S BREAD IS NOT FOR TOMORROW  EmptyFri May 29, 2020 3:25 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» In fact, He goes ahead of us, to make this light and opportunity a reality.
TODAY’S BREAD IS NOT FOR TOMORROW  EmptyThu May 28, 2020 3:51 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» HE has got you in His hands, and you can rest in this knowledge.
TODAY’S BREAD IS NOT FOR TOMORROW  EmptyWed May 27, 2020 3:40 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» He watches over you, wherever you go.
TODAY’S BREAD IS NOT FOR TOMORROW  EmptyTue May 26, 2020 4:34 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» The Lord wants to bless our coming in and our going out.
TODAY’S BREAD IS NOT FOR TOMORROW  EmptyMon May 25, 2020 3:07 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» He is YOUR Lord and God, so rest in Him.
TODAY’S BREAD IS NOT FOR TOMORROW  EmptySun May 24, 2020 2:46 pm by Ingrid's Memory

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Most active topic starters
Camille
TODAY’S BREAD IS NOT FOR TOMORROW  Vote_lcapTODAY’S BREAD IS NOT FOR TOMORROW  Voting_barTODAY’S BREAD IS NOT FOR TOMORROW  Vote_rcap 
Ingrid's Memory
TODAY’S BREAD IS NOT FOR TOMORROW  Vote_lcapTODAY’S BREAD IS NOT FOR TOMORROW  Voting_barTODAY’S BREAD IS NOT FOR TOMORROW  Vote_rcap 
Godslove17
clark thompson
kellyniles
Angel Bells
Admin
newnature
TheKanonHara
WhiteHorse79
Do God's Work and all Your Needs will be Met
TODAY’S BREAD IS NOT FOR TOMORROW  EmptyFri May 23, 2014 12:22 am by Camille
God always provides for our needs according to His riches in glory through Christ Jesus.

Philippians 4:19

As long as we are doing the work of the Lord God will always meet our needs. As long as we are pointing others to God, He will always see that you have plenty.

Do the work of the Lord share what you know from the bible and share your testimony of how you were healed or set free and God …

Comments: 2
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of God's Way Christian Fellowship Forum on your social bookmarking website