God's Way Christian Fellowship Forum
Gods Way Christian Forum. A place to be 'refreshed and built up in the Lord Jesus'. Where Christian 'Believers' can fellowship together to talk, discuss, enjoy, pray for others and give testimonies, chat. For Christian adults and unbelievers seeking salvation and encouragements found in the word of God.
Gods Way Christian Fellowship Forum (GWCFF) is only for adults and mature,young and teen christians.
Gods Way Christian Forum. A place to be 'refreshed and built up in the Lord Jesus'. Where Christian 'Believers' can fellowship together to talk, discuss, enjoy, pray for others and give testimonies, chat. For Christian adults and unbelievers seeking salvation and encouragements found in the word of God.
Gods Way Christian Fellowship Forum (GWCFF) is only for adults and mature,young and teen christians.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

God's Way Christian Forum. A place to be 'refreshed and built up in the Lord Jesus'. Where Christian 'Believers' can fellowship together to talk, discuss, enjoy, pray for others and give testimonies, chat.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Search Bible Gateway
Lookup a word or passage in the Bible

BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page
Latest topics
»  How To Be Filled With The Holy Spirit With The Evidence Of Speaking In Tongues.
How to Love God and Love Others ? EmptyThu Oct 28, 2021 8:37 pm by Camille

» The Lord is faithful and He will do what He has promised to do.
How to Love God and Love Others ? EmptySun May 31, 2020 3:48 pm by Ingrid's Memory

»  Even the struggles that are hidden in our hearts are open and visible to Him.
How to Love God and Love Others ? EmptySat May 30, 2020 3:42 pm by Ingrid's Memory

»  If the Lord knows each star in space. He certainly knows your name.
How to Love God and Love Others ? EmptyFri May 29, 2020 3:25 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» In fact, He goes ahead of us, to make this light and opportunity a reality.
How to Love God and Love Others ? EmptyThu May 28, 2020 3:51 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» HE has got you in His hands, and you can rest in this knowledge.
How to Love God and Love Others ? EmptyWed May 27, 2020 3:40 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» He watches over you, wherever you go.
How to Love God and Love Others ? EmptyTue May 26, 2020 4:34 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» The Lord wants to bless our coming in and our going out.
How to Love God and Love Others ? EmptyMon May 25, 2020 3:07 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» He is YOUR Lord and God, so rest in Him.
How to Love God and Love Others ? EmptySun May 24, 2020 2:46 pm by Ingrid's Memory

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Most active topic starters
Camille
How to Love God and Love Others ? Vote_lcapHow to Love God and Love Others ? Voting_barHow to Love God and Love Others ? Vote_rcap 
Ingrid's Memory
How to Love God and Love Others ? Vote_lcapHow to Love God and Love Others ? Voting_barHow to Love God and Love Others ? Vote_rcap 
Godslove17
clark thompson
kellyniles
Angel Bells
Admin
newnature
WhiteHorse79
TheKanonHara
Do God's Work and all Your Needs will be Met
How to Love God and Love Others ? EmptyFri May 23, 2014 12:22 am by Camille
God always provides for our needs according to His riches in glory through Christ Jesus.

Philippians 4:19

As long as we are doing the work of the Lord God will always meet our needs. As long as we are pointing others to God, He will always see that you have plenty.

Do the work of the Lord share what you know from the bible and share your testimony of how you were healed or set free and God …

Comments: 2
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of God's Way Christian Fellowship Forum on your social bookmarking website
Similar topics
Most Viewed Topics
HOW DEMONIC SPIRITS ATTACK PROPHETS
Gods Way Christian Fellowship Forum
Do God's Work and all Your Needs will be Met
Prayers for you from a man of God on YouTube Apostle Tim
The Armour of God - My Daily Strength in The Lord
More Salvation Prayers
Love Is Patient, Love Is Kind 1 Corinthians 13:4-8
What Occurs When You Plead The Blood of Jesus-Pst.D.K Olukoya
Prophecy: Donald Trump Shall Become the Trumpet by JEREMIAH JOHNSON
23 Declarations To Help Defeat Strongholds Of The Mind By Rebecca Greenwood
Most active topics
Using the Pulpit In Other Church Areas
Gods Way Christian Fellowship Forum
God's Way Poem written by a member
The Holy Spirit: Author of Scripture
Friend Erica
The Cleaning Woman
Please pray for these Kids to be found alive
Pray for my Uncle Hank
Rules from God
What does the Lords Prayer mean ?

How to Love God and Love Others ?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

How to Love God and Love Others ? Empty
PostSubject: How to Love God and Love Others ?   How to Love God and Love Others ? EmptyTue May 28, 2013 12:41 am

In the early stage of my Christian walk, I found difficulties in the most important root of Christian live: LOVE. I found it hard to have such declaration of Love as God's first commandments in His ten Commandments: That is to love the Lord our God with all of our heart, soul, strength, and mind. And to love our neighbor as ourselves.

How could I do that ? I could not even love myself and I could not love my wife this way ! lest God (whom I could not see physically) ? -

In my walk with God later with the Guidance of Pastor Joseph Prince, I began to understand Grace, the New Covenant of Grace and Peace. It was not God's desire in the first place to give the Law, it was the boastfulness of children of Israel to ask God to give them Law and they will obey, as in Exodus chapter 19. God gave the Law with heavy heart, and God did not give the law to justify us, but to make us aware of our sinfulness and our needs for savior Jesus Christ. There has been no one in Israel who was able to love God this way ever since the Law was given, until Jesus came. Even the best man David, failed. Only one who could and had done this, and He was Jesus Christ who loved us with all His heart, all His Soul and All His strength, and All His mind; and He demonstrated that by giving Himself up, going to the cross to die on our stance. And, It was God's own idea and plan by sending Jesus Christ, His only son, whom He loved, as in John 3:16.

So, God loved us as much as He Loves Jesus Christ ! Because of us sinners, that God needed to sacrifice His own son for us.

This is my true life experience on how to walk with the Lord, how to love God, after He saved me in the prison from death penalty, and the bible verse in 1 John 4:19: "We love because He first Love us", is true. We are not capable of loving anything nor anyone, unless we have a reason to. So, the reason why we love God, because He first loves us. He gives us His grace, mercy, and love first, and when we understand and accepted those gifts, the Holy Spirit then indwells in our spirit, and now we have true love in our heart and we can give what we have (as no one can give what he does not have).

I kept thinking how much God loves me, I kept remembering His miracles in releasing me from death penalty, freed me from bondage's of drug addictions, and showered me with abundant wealth; thus His Love fills my heart fully & full, until there is no more room left for any hatred nor bitterness in my heart. Everyday, I am enjoying and self-proclaiming the Lord's love on me and my household every minute of the day, and this way makes me automatically be filled with His love, and I want to love God more and more and makes me want to love others as well, esp. my wife and children, and then my neighbors. And above all makes me want to obey all His commandments willingly. This way also will make me never condemn myself even when I fall at times, because I feel loved and worthy, I am the prince and son of the mighty God, and this empowers me to stand up back and walk in boldness with HIM again.

And the Lord is pleased with what I am doing in this way, this is proven as He blesses me more & more everyday. so abundantly that my peace, joy and wealth overflow that I'm able to bless others too, I am now able to feed His sheep after He blessed me, I love Him because He fist loves me.

The point that I am making, is that it is very hard to truly love God, and others; and it is impossible to obey His commandments willingly; without we first draw in the love of God into our heart, of His goodness and mercy towards us on the cross as well as His daily blessings in our life. And the only simple way to draw in and feed on the love of God, is by remembering and meditating HIS Love in our heart through gospel songs, sermons, reading and listening about His Grace, Loving Kindness, Mercy, etc about His goodness & mercy and love in our life. From there, your heart will bloom with love, overwhelm and overflow of love will spring out, into real actions, simply by beholding the beauty and glory of the Lord, we are transformed, and not by our own might but by the power of Holy Spirit. (2Co 3:18)

Joh 15:12 Love each other as I have loved you (first).

1Jn 4:19 We love because he first loved us.

Eternally in His Service,
a father and a pastor,
John M
Back to top Go down
Camille
Admin
Admin
Camille

How to Love God and Love Others ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to Love God and Love Others ?   How to Love God and Love Others ? EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 11:39 am

(((John))),

I loved how God got hold of you and brought you close to Him and then you started finding out who He is.
I am so blessed by your testimony and your dedication to the Lord.
So many come from a prison back ground will be so encouraged and will feel the love that God had for you when He called you and His love has Never stopped because He took you out of the miry pit and put you on solid ground as the Bible tells us.
Truly His mercy for us and for you is immense that He has love for all who have been tormented by the devil and sold into slavery but the way out is always JesusChrist.

God bless you for your teaching it is AWESOME showing God's Love!

Wonderful is our Lord Jesus to die on the cross for us All.
Back to top Go down
http://sowthepower.blogspot.com/

How to Love God and Love Others ?
Page 1 of 1